[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Which proxy to use?
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Which proxy to use?
- From: "Mr. Blue" <trashdsfg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 08:15:51 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 11:15:55 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1249398951; bh=WGmpSJrljkc+R9y2gArgaHjG5uQD6j43fo+dJYtnxDo=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=uVOQ5llwrPMHf1au/amf0s2ffbJvS55RsazbEXVyNRRG2aMSYyQUn9uhpvJdD+jXvcVSlqR+wFdXd8tT9rS0sjrYhQ3XBHc9aezgddleDxw5S+s+/AP7+j5JwfIRLWmA+fJZKkZnF3eNHTVghFUvRPqGBl+tMzTnHKh8dH83bT8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=UaMSJffbSFMgXnxO0puQL93x0NBJttKi+/sfvFYvYmkanh+6ZTMDVAAcnrb7vDKsNXnZNxqZLGvw1aHQG65xT/XI7EoIsBm5qqcxtgt26o5M/qk9o5zMq7jum+jX1hQQy9a8K3EfCVvD2pgLq6rllewzagZIWqT7Unc5t7wNrqo=;
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message -----
From: coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 08:03:14 -0700
Subject: Re: Which proxy to use?
> On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Mr. Blue<trashdsfg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > My requirements are:
> > 1) It must have privoxy's functionality: hide-tor-exit-notation header filter to remove the Tor exit node notation in Host and Referer headers.
> exit notation as used this way is a deprecated feature. it will be
> removed at some point. you really want the controller to direct an
> exit for you, if you need it, rather than some mangled domain names
> implying the choice.
I see, so I must stop using it and start choosing exit node by controler?
Do you mean sending directives to tor on port 9051?
If it is so, then just give me a link to doc, on that and I will rewrite my PHP app.
> > 2) Must be capable to run as a reverse proxy.
> > ...
> what are you trying to do, exactly?
I wana have ONE proxy app installed
Well, curently, I am using privoxy, which achieves a) exit notattion striping, but it can not act as a b) reverse proxy.
So I need proxy with ability for both things, as said.