[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Which proxy to use?
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Which proxy to use?
- From: "Mr. Blue" <trashdsfg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 07:51:22 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 10:58:05 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1249397482; bh=EYRaok4g97zW+Seeei0jsu+bSSiKC3EgauALdTDavcg=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=qyiKQZ4p0lHCG6KzAUgTfUQCwP5XiTgWzG3T4bReCAF0W6i3vjofM7xLcffr5ZMhZn+loCOvADDL79Q/blDuGYdFLCI3u5jsOP6P2K3dNhiHDhb5Zc+BUvY5QNFIzonwHe8eCuMdrBU7h/UbJ8k4YyXKRIJ3+R4yorN10FVjPxM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=VPvMbw3o+GuMQwpPJKOJmVOnUFPTFn87xD3zitA8Ul9yT6ouEkGhiWZhNhVpB1U/tnmrcotytsWGgYivddpzVm+zm2xOJxLTUYRMqeLFmwj7BXmYqWd8GulPHwTy21zrSmswNVkc6hZXqD8ifZVCCfB9rGjL1bV+dNXBxpMpTiI=;
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
No one knows or...?
--- On Sat, 8/1/09, Mr. Blue <trashdsfg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> From: Mr. Blue <trashdsfg@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Which proxy to use?
> To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 9:19 AM
> My requirements are:
> 1) It must have privoxy's functionality:
> hide-tor-exit-notation header filter to remove the Tor exit
> node notation in Host and Referer headers.
> 2) Must be capable to run as a reverse proxy.
> Will be used in front of Web server
> reverse proxy IP 184.108.40.206
> http server IP 10.10.10.10
> And it is imperativ that, to client, web page looks
> completely, like it has been served directly from IP 220.127.116.11
> based on all headers. (striping needed?)
> Basically reverse proxy and firewall are on one IP that
> shall be requested by others and all others services on
> other IPs, like web on one IP and database on second
> IP/machine etc...
> Which proxy is best for this?
> And for that recommended proxy, could I get a working
> config(someone copy paste snips from theirs config that is
> already using this) to achieve 1) and 2) with coments for
> each line?
> Thx in advance!