Re: Torbutton for Mozilla Thunderbird

Sigh....... yes; especially when one (upon rare occasion) requests the
embedded http images, and thereby asks TBird to visit a web page. One
would then want the transaction monitored by both TorButton and
NoScript.  :-(

(p.s. open up about:config in TB and scan for "jav". I hope there really
is no js.....)