Testing Tor Browser Bundle 1.2.7-dev

I've updated the Tor Browser Bundle with torbutton 1.2.2, the new
Vidalia 0.2.2, and openssl 0.9.8k compiled with Microsoft Visual C to
handle ssl compatibility issues with various versions of Windows.

If this works, it will be the new Tor Browser Bundle 1.2.8. Please test
away.

The Tor Browser Bundle is:
https://www.torproject.org/torbrowser/dist/tor-browser-1.2.7-dev_en-US.exe
(add .asc to the end of the link for the signature)

The Tor IM Browser Bundle is:
https://www.torproject.org/torbrowser/dist/tor-im-browser-1.2.7-dev_en-US.exe
(add .asc to the end of the link for the signature)

The full list of changes:

    * update Torbutton to 1.2.2
    * update Vidalia to 0.2.2
    * compile OpenSSL 0.9.8k with Visual C to make dlls

There is an issue for some people using a clean Windows XP, Vista, 7
which would either require we ship the Visual C redistributable package,
or compile OpenSSL ourselves with Visual C. The symptoms were the "find
bridges now" button didn't appear in Vidalia 0.2.x, and the relays would
never get flags. A few people posted comments to this blog about lacking
flags and geoip information with TBB.

This is now fixed (at least it works on a freshly installed and patched
WinXP system).

--
Andrew Lewman
The Tor Project