Re: Roger's HAR2009 talk on Tor performance

> It uses the hidden tracker and should work for Tor users and non-tor
> users. It actually appears to be down right now but it'll come up
> eventually. It has both the regular .onion and the tor2web url in it.

Yep, we're down right now. Sorry about the inconvenience. We're
expecting to be up and down for a little while while we make some
fairly comprehensive overhauls. In the mean time, publicbt.org, and
openbittorrent.com should work for you.

If anyone wants to stay in the look about our 'scheduled' downtime,
and other hidden-tracker-related goodness, @hiddentracker on twitter
has all the news.