Re: [tor-talk] New Tool Keeps Censors in the Dark - mentions Tor.

On 8/10/2011 5:21 AM, Achter Lieber wrote:

----- Original Message -----

From: Zaher F.

Sent: 08/09/11 03:18 PM

To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: Re: [tor-talk] New Tool Keeps Censors in the Dark - mentions Tor.

after reading all ur conversation...

for me i didnt understand a very important thing :
how come a software or tools as Telex and is not anonymity??????
because the most of blocked sites by the governments are restricted also and censored...

so i dont think a software like Telex can work against these governments cause no body is ready to loose his freedom....

** couldn't resist - sorry
"cause no body is ready to loose his freedom..."
we're already losing our freedoms
tor is about running and hiding **

thx

> Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 10:34:34 +0800
> From: jmmrchrdsn@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jmmrchrdsn@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [tor-talk] New Tool Keeps Censors in the Dark - mentions Tor.
Achter, this isn't a reply to the topic, but an FYI on how your posts show up (on my screen in Tbird).

Your reply (that I enlarged text & enclosed between astrisks **, just shows up as part of the original quoted text. IOW, it's not distinguished from any previous post at all, so doesn't appear to be a NEW post or reply. * Don't know how it appears to others. * I'm assuming if you wanted to insert comments at specific point, in the middle of previous post(s), you hit enter to start new text that isn't part of previous quoted replies? Your post / reply is 1st I've seen this on - not sure why.

Since I don't know which email client you have (or using some webmail), can't give specific suggestions. Usually w/ Tbird, if you place cursor in quoted text, where want to insert reply (& have it show up distinctly from earlier posts), hit enter - it "breaks" the earlier quoted post & makes new text entered very distinct from quoted text.

This is just FYI - if have any questions, please ask. Maybe I or others can make suggestions. Another FYI - a Tbird addon I use to help reading msgs w/ multiple quotes is "QUOTE COLORS." https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/quote-colors/ It makes it much easier to keep up w/ what text went w/ which author. I'm sure other email clients * may * have similar addons.
Cheers.