Re: [tor-talk] Firefox with Torbutton started hanging - what can I do?

In re https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2011-August/021022.html

I was able to create a new firefox profile, install Torbutton to that
profile, enable it successfully and connect to the sample hidden Tor
website.

Now, how can I fix my old Firefox profile, or should I just use that
profile only when I want my bank to recognize me, for example.

David Carlson

I think that's a good idea in general. Use one profile for work and banking, stuff the government is going to know about anyway if they want to. Use a distinct profile for politics. Cookies can carry all sorts of interesting information back and forth, correlating your activities and identity, otherwise.

-- Jack Waugh