Re: [tor-talk] http://torbrowser.sourceforge.net/

the domain exists for years, it has been acquired for the Qt update, see
the given 2010 release with still firefox.
As there it TBB, Tor Browser Bundle, the TorBrowser should not affect this.
It has been there for years, why should the domain be now a spot to look
at? there could be a link to the changelog of the browser for the support
of evidence of security, next to the features list.
The Website is CC and so remixable, there is no need to use another
template.
Tor URL and Project has been linked. So there is nothing that is creating
doubt, the opposite is to assume, that the high quality standard for this
website is overtaken, it is a good template.