Re: [tor-talk] ARM equivalent to see who used my bridge

> Could be. Or could be that connection resolution is broken (tor made a
> change that broke quite a few things including the proc contents I
> use). Does the connection panel give you any information besides the
> circuits? If not, or you have a log message informing you that
> connection resolution is broken then that could be the issue.

I only see the circuits.
And on starting up I get a log message that ARM disables netstat etc.
, which i thought is normal.
I would be fine with arm not showing me the details but as the bridge
gets very little

traffic (according to ARM about 15 MB until now) my only concern is
that it is not working at all.

I think I will check the transferred traffic over the next days via
vnstat and compare it with the arm output.

- Cheers, Toby