Re: [tor-talk] TOR bundle on hostile platforms: why?

Ivan Zaigralin:
> I think that TOR developers are making a grave mistake by providing the TOR
> bundle for platforms which are not only insecure by design, but are outright
> hostile to the user. Both MS Windows and OS X can be safely assumed to spy on
> all actions taken by users, and so TOR project shouldn't claim that using TOR
> bundle on these platforms provides a means of communication that is either
> secure or private. Claiming that TOR can achieve any of its primary design
> goals on these platforms is misinformed at best, and edges on dishonesty.

Could you state what are these âprimary design goalsâ for you?

Tor does many different things for many different target audience. While
your statements are applicable to a certain class of users, they
probably do not apply to every Tor users out there.

--
Lunar                                             <lunar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>