Re: [tor-talk] Secure email with limited usable metadata

grarpamp:
> Independant mail nodes can work if done well, that's
> essentially what TorMail, Lavabit, SC, Hush, etc are.

No. âTorMailâ is different as it contains âTorâ in the name, misleading
users to believe that it is run by the Tor project and that the trust
they put in Tor can be applied to a service provided by unknown
operators.

This is straight for the help desk: every time that thing called
âTorMailâ went down, we had at least 10 people asking for help.

I sincerily hope it will stay down.

(And sorry about anyone who is having communication problems currently
due to its sudden shutdown.)

--
Lunar                                             <lunar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>