[tor-talk] TBB browser without Tor/Vidalia

Hi,

I'm trying to run the TBB browser separately* *from Vidalia, I want to star
using Vidalia as a relay. So far I've been using the TBB with no problems,
but for security reasons I use it from a encrypted area (mostly because of
the browser), and the relay consumes a lot of resources if I run it from
this area (the encrypted one).
I'm on windows xp, any help will be appreciated

Gerardo

ps: I already tried to run the tbb-firefox.exe directly - it just created a
new profile at %appdata%. Also tried to call it with "-no-remote -profile
[path to profile in TBB]", and, the browser did open, but it couldn't
connect to Tor (v. relay uses port 9050 instead of 9051, the one used in
TBB, I tried to change it in the browser with no success...)