Re: [tor-talk] TBB browser without Tor/Vidalia

On 14.08.2013 00:09, Gerardo Rodríguez wrote:
> I'm trying to run the TBB browser separately* *from Vidalia, I want to star
> using Vidalia as a relay.

You should try the 3.0 alpha releases, where Vidalia is completely gone
from TBB. I don't see how it could solve your problem, but it might.

https://archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/torbrowser/3.0a3/

Tor as a client should not consume that many resources, especially since
you're talking about disk encryption, and Tor does not touch your disk
much. I wonder what the underlying issue is here.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/