Re: [tor-talk] Flattor: A practical crowdfunded Flattr-like incentive scheme for Tor relays

Hi,

In some way, this is what we are planning to do with torservers.net,
right? We take donations via any channel (including Bitcoin), and
distribute them across all participating organizations based on, in the
current model, advertised bandwidth and a country-specific factor.

It is definitely more fair to have an open model where anyone can join
in. We thought a long time about this, and I believe it is better for
now to limit it to entities that I have vetted personally.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/