Re: [tor-talk] TBB browser without Tor/Vidalia

I didn't understand... I'm looking for a way to run the browser that comes with the TBB without Vidalia and Tor, this two to I'll run them via a Vidalia relay; how can I do this?
You should try the 3.0 alpha releases, where Vidalia is completely gone
from TBB. I don't see how it could solve your problem, but it might.

https://archive.torproject.org/tor-package-archive/torbrowser/3.0a3/

Tor as a client should not consume that many resources, especially since
you're talking about disk encryption, and Tor does not touch your disk
much. I wonder what the underlying issue is here.