Re: [tor-talk] Tor Mail Gateway

> I'd say the majority of SMTP w/ TLS servers are
> using self-signed certificates.

Which you can then can pin-on-first-sight, just like SSH, and verify
as desired, which is better than automatically trusting any CA.

Mo's stance may not be all that interoperable at first, but
it's interesting politically. And for that I say go for it. Lots
of nodes other people can run their own on if they want.

I'd also say hello to the cypherpunks as they have interest
in nodes for bringing mail mixes back to life.