[tor-talk] Exit bridges / Tor VPN terminals

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 5:06 PM, krishna e bera <keb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 13-08-22 05:01 PM, ziggy wrote:
>> I use a service that doesn't allow Tor. But I'd like to use Tor anyway,
>> except at the end of the path where, hopefully, there is a way to use an
>> exit that won't be detected as Tor. Is something like that possible?
>
> There are no official "exit bridges" provided as part of Tor network.
> However you could setup your traffic to go through Tor to a regular VPN
> or proxy service and then exit to the destination you want.

- This exit bridges is interesting idea.
- Some have also mentioned operators running VPN
termination on their nodes for use as the last hop.
(Which may or may not use the exit or secondary IP).
- And there's a Tor config where secondary IP's are
configured to exit and appear non-tor. (TPO doesn't actually
like this because users complain, but I've no problem with it).
So here's a thread for these ideas.