Re: [tor-talk] Isn't it time to ADMIT that Tor is cracked by now??

At 05:05 PM 8/25/2013 -0400, you wrote:
>The US feds did actually take down FH, which was a HIDDEN SERVICE! They
>found it and arrested the admin! Period!
>
>Hidden services vaporize like water in death valley these days. And don't
>you guys want answers?? It's time to take off the blinders and take a look
>around!!

        Yeah. I find it kind of odd that no one here is saying anything about freedom hosting. I saw some discussion in Roger Dingledine's blog, but it was just one post (plus hundred of comments), but a blog isn't the best medium for discussion, it seems.