Re: [tor-talk] Default clients to be non-exit relay LibTech x

This is the response I'm trying to address.

"Requiring every Tor user..."
Enforcing the relay will indeed cause trouble but default it will have much
less negative effect much almost all benefit.

" However, many Tor users cannot be good relays â for example, some Tor
clients operate from behind restrictive firewalls, connect via modem, or
otherwise aren't in a position where they can relay traffic. "
Exit-relay will have serious trouble in those situations. However, most
firewalls don't restrict non-exit relay.

Percy Alpha(PGP <https://en.greatfire.org/contact#alt>)
GreatFire.org Team