Re: [tor-talk] Who do I ask about purchasing additional Tor t-shirts (~5-10)?

I wasn't inviting junk email to everyone on this list.

I was looking for a long lasting shirt because it represents the value I place on Tor and the large amount of time and money expended on the up to 40 relays and exits I have had at times.

If people wear their Tor prize shirt for years they may well keep their relays or exits running too.

Robert

> On 8/20/2014 3:48 AM, I wrote:
>> Juris,
>>
>> Are you shirts nice and thick and long lasting? The TORproject ones
>> are pretty thin.
>>
>> Robert

from a drongo