Re: [tor-talk] Who do I ask about purchasing additional Tor t-shirts (~5-10)?

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 9:41 PM, Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 08/20/2014 06:15 AM, Virgil Griffith wrote:
> > For whatever it's worth I was going to suggest migrating the shirts to
> > Hanes Beefy Ts.
>
> http://ethixmerch.com/content/anvil-gildan-and-hanes

Thanks for the link, really interesting.  We can certainly look at having
our shirts produced by Hanes, however, in past experiences when selecting
the best brand of shirts in regards to comfort, quality and durability
Hanes often feel short.  Certainly worth reconsidering based on this
information.  We also have an small inventory of current shirts (our vendor
went from print-on demand to silk screen printing earlier this year) which
would need to be used up before printing more, however when we are ready,
the good news is our vendor is flexible and will use whatever brand we
request.

> --
> Moritz Bartl
> https://www.torservers.net/