[tor-talk] Latest update fails to carry NoScript whitelist forward.

Today I updated my Tor installations on GNU/Linux and Windoze 8.1. In both cases, the update program carried forward my bookmarks, but did not transfer the list of URL's in NoScript's whitelist. It just took a moment to find an old white list and fix things.

This is hardly the bug of the week. I just mention this because beginning two updates ago, both bookmarks and whitelist URL's were carried forward. Before then I had to export them to files, update Tor, and then import them. I got lulled into complacency, I guess, and stopped doing that.

Paul

--
Paul A. Crable.  Portland, Ore. U.S.A.
PCRABLE AT MX DOT SDFEU DOT ORG