[tor-talk] OONI, A Dive Into Network Anomalies Hackathon registrations open! #ADINA15

Greetings!

We are very pleased to announce that the registrations for the OONI Open Data hackathon âA Dive Into Network Anomaliesâ are now open!

If you would like to come to Rome, Italy October 1st-2nd 2015 and hack on some internet censorship data in the Italian Parliament NOW is the moment to register.

By visiting https://ooni.torproject.org/event/adina15/ at the end of the page you will see a list of projects that we have proposed ourselves. We strongly encourage people to submit their own ideas and donât want to put any limits on what you can do.

We are also very happy to announce that AirVPN has offered to sponsor the prizes, so there will be some interesting prizes for the awarded teams.

Unfortunately due to particular house rules it is a requirement that people submit their full legal name and we need to submit these names to the Italian Parliament before the event. Moreover the style police will be making sure that people are wearing jackets at all time while inside of the Italian Parliament (again, sorry this is not our rule, but be creative, what is the REAL definition of a jacket? ;)).

If you need travel and accommodation support do not hesitate to contact me as we do have some (small) budget for that and would be very happy if it were used by somebody that would not be able to attend otherwise.

Nothing is left, but to invite you to register and see you soon in Italy!

More information at:
https://ooni.torproject.org/event/adina15
#ADINA15
https://twitter.com/OpenObservatory/status/634416448820092929