Re: [tor-talk] Tor Project Corporate Document FOI Request

I think you meant this one:
http://corp.sec.state.ma.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?FEIN=208096820&SEARCH_TYPE=1
The exact name of the Nonprofit Corporation:   THE TOR PROJECT, INC.
Entity type:   Nonprofit Corporation

-ITG (ITechGeek)  |  ITG@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <https://itg.nu/>
https://keybase.io/itechgeek  |  https://itg.nu/
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net