Re: [tor-talk] "Your Firefox is out of date"

shirish शिरीष:
> at bottom :-
>
> On 12/08/2016, Georg Koppen <gk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> <snipped>
>

>> Ugh. There should be no need to redownload 6.0.3 again. Although you'd
>> need to reinstall the languague pack you'd used at least. So, all in all
>> it might be the easiest to use a fresh 6.0.3, alas. I am sorry about that.
>>
>> Georg
>>

> Hi Georg,
>
> I should have been more clear. What has happened is while I  can see
> the addons in Tools > Addons , near the URL bar where there are icons,
> that space doesn't have much.  I have the URI locator, search-engine
> and then the drop-down menu thing which has things like Cut, Copy,
> Paste.
>
> Is there a way to take backup of all the extensions (and data in
> extensions) and passwords and bookmarks ?

You could just backup your profile directory which is
tor-browser_en-US/Browser/TorBrowser/Data/Browser/profile.default and
contains all the things you mention.

That said, your issues are probably somehow caused by changes in that
directory, although I am not sure how. Thus, backing up that profile and
reimporting it in a new Tor Browser might not help much.

Georg