Re: [tor-talk] Using Raspberry Pi as Tor relay is bad idea??

I run a tor exit node  off of a raspberry pi. Works fine. The pi has more than enough CPU power to run your relay unless you are dedicating a gig pipe to it or something ...

Regards,
Chris

/* Sent via phone - apologies for typos & terseness */