Re: [tor-talk] Using Raspberry Pi as Tor relay is bad idea??

Oops I've forget,
It can be useful to ask at the relay operator mailing list too ;)
I'm sure you will be read be people using this king of hardware...
tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Petrusko
C0BF 2184 4A77 4A18 90E9 F72C B3CA E665 EBE2 3AE5