Re: [tor-talk] Using Raspberry Pi as Tor relay is bad idea??

Exact !
RPi v1 was always CPU / RAM killed ! No crypto acceleration in the CPU.
Now my old RPi 1 is only TOR client, offering Tor for home LAN via
Socks, it's fine ;)

About a relay, it can be cool with a RPi v3, it has crypto AES that can
help a lot, if I'm not wrong.

--
Petrusko
C0BF 2184 4A77 4A18 90E9 F72C B3CA E665 EBE2 3AE5