Re: [tor-talk] Using Raspberry Pi as Tor relay is bad idea??

> You can read the tor wiki here...
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor
Everybody has to know this page !
> You can search it here for the various hardware boards of interest...
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/search
Really ? Only bugs/problems if I'm not wrong ? Where are the boards ?
(only tried the keywords "raspberry pi")
May be an idea here...
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/6215 (5 years ago)
> Anyone can add, organize, and update the wiki pages as needed...
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/register
>
> Have fun.
Which tests can be really interesting ? Some command lines to launch to
have good and interesting results about this king of benchmark ?

--
Petrusko
C0BF 2184 4A77 4A18 90E9 F72C B3CA E665 EBE2 3AE5