Re: [tor-talk] Using Raspberry Pi as Tor relay is bad idea??

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 3:24 AM, Petrusko <petrusko@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've not found any page about this kind of hardware on torproject.org ?
>
> May be it can be useful to have a page for people interested, bandwidth
> available, CPU, ram...
> Playing those days with Freedombox, here is a example page...
> https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Hardware
>
> With performance available, it can be really useful ;)
> Relay / Bridge / Client only to route LAN...
>
> People will be able to add their own results as we can see here about
> RPi sdcards perf.
> http://elinux.org/RPi_SD_cards

You can read the tor wiki here...
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor
You can search it here for the various hardware boards of interest...
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/search
Anyone can add, organize, and update the wiki pages as needed...
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/register

Have fun.