Re: [tor-talk] Curious about the Zwiebelfreunde incident - are there any updates?

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 1:47 AM, Anders Andersson <pipatron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I recently went through the mailing list archive to catch up on events
> in the Tor world, and one thing that worried me a lot was the June 20
> police raid on Zwiebelfreunde[1].
>
> According to the blog entry, the initial request for returning the
> equipment was denied. Are there any further updates to the case that
> you can share to those of us who are overly curious?
>

> [1] https://blog.torservers.net/20180704/coordinated-raids-of-zwiebelfreunde-at-various-locations-in-germany.html

It has proven been curated in the hands of the lawyers and committees
since from the date of raid two weeks before even the announcement was
made. So do not expect to hear anything beyond what you might find
on twitter. tor-talk is also not the TS, ZF, RU principals to ask.

Red 3d printed bombs.
Riseup and Zwiebelfreunde activists infos added to State's lifetime
secret investigation database.
So carry on activist as usual. But without your own optional
seizable databases this time, please.