[tor-talk] secure website hosting over tor

Hi!

I am really interested in running a website over tor and announcing it.
I already know how to do that, and it is already working for non sensitive
information. I have to say this was awesome to be able to run a website
with zero configuration, I really love that.

Although I am afraid my current setup is not secure and can be easily
traced.

Thus i would like to know if you can help me to find the right information
to get it correct.

Where can I learn more about securing my setup without reading the source
code and understanding the whole machinery ?

Apart, I have read it is better to use whonix, or alike. Though they talked
about using a VM, thus virtualbox.

Can I run this using Docker instead ?

Thanks a lot for your inputs and suggestions.