Re: how to autostart tor on osx?

HI,

Thanks for the file. I have been testing it two machines running
10.3.6 and have yet to make it work. The console message from the
startup file appears but yet it actually fails to start at all. I'm
not sure why it isn't working and have checked over file locations
etc. and all seems that it should be fine and working but alas it
isn't...

What OS version have you been using this on?

th

--
     ..o:   It's 12 o'clock - do you know where your data is?   :o...
Hardening Your Macintosh - http://members.lycos.co.uk/hardapple/

pgp key fingerprint: 0F02 99D5 1D23 E445 22C9 9C90 8F24 FDBA B618 33C4