Re: how to autostart tor on osx?

Actually, I do have preminilary Mac OS X package on very same website.

http://www.anime.net/~sasami/pub/tor/tor.dmg

If you want test this one, that would be cool, too :-)

Thomas Hardly wrote:

Anthony thanks for your idea on adding it to the user account
loginwindow.plist, that does work albeit the annoying term window...

Maybe Hedki and I can get something worked out. It sounds like he has
his StartupItem working in his tests. Now if I coul dmake it work ;)
If you have some time check it out:
http://www.anime.net/~sasami/pub/tor/torstartup.zip

As for and osx packages for tor and mixminion. I think making package
installers for both of these is a great idea and makes it easier for
users to access these privacy technologies and actually use them.

th