My tor client does not work anymore

Ciao a tutti,

I have a client that does not  work anymore since a few days via privoxy
and either directly.

It worked very well for many weeks for all the computers of my home lan.

It comes from debian installation  on a Debian/sarge i386 with these apt
sources:

# Tor
deb http://mirror.noreply.org/pub/tor sarge main
deb-src http://mirror.noreply.org/pub/tor sarge main