Re: Whitedust article, Tor USB Product

I remember this app. Its a bit out of date now, and doesn't include some of the features that VPM  has. For the somewhat experienced user, however, adding on up-to-date versions of that self-contained USB-stick intended Firefox and T-bird (whatever they are officially called) would not be difficult.

~Andrew

Arrakistor wrote:
Hello ADB,

Why  pay  anything  when  you  can  have it for free, and for windows?
http://torpark.nfshost.com

thoughts?

~ST