[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Resolving IP address
- To: Oliver Niesner <or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Resolving IP address
- From: yGREK heretix <ygrekheretix@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:36:43 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:35:56 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:date:from:x-mailer:reply-to:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:content-type; b=l5NHTSHpmGbF755CrabPmnab82yx2+bYLbrPKu0tj5vl/NNyKKdLW/6LnnpTlnOkplmXPZlT/c+kHKyYlJmT2a6/A7uzC98WuZc/cAL6/yKyjGrLwHSHEWj7Eex1OkmXWF2ThOqiZBbU7wY80gKjDMsCGHPQtTurPtb+pv2Xbz8=
- In-reply-to: <43A6D5BE.email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <43A6D5BE.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> yGREK heretix wrote:
>> Hello or-talk,
>> This message looks confusing to me
>>>Dec 17 22:38:11.677 [notice] Have tried resolving address
>>>'220.127.116.11' at 3 different places. Giving up.
>> Resolving the IP address? Is that normal?
> yes, if you run a server! The directory servers have to know which nodes are available
> and which are down for whatever reason. So they lookup the ip of "your" server.
> This has nothing to do with the routed traffic through that node.
I don't understand your explanation about the server ip checking but
anyway I use TOR client.
yGREK heretix http://ygrek.org.ua http://corewar.org.ua
Jabber ID : ygrek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ICQ UIN: 292696772
Description: PGP signature