Re: Problems under Windows Millenium

On Dec 2, 2006, at 4:28 AM, Stegozor wrote:
Then I removed Vidalia, tor and Privoxy (using their own uninstall option from Start/Programs/app/uninstall menu) and installed the latest Vidalia package. The problem is that when I launch Vidalia now I get the following error message:
Vidalie.exe is linked (or bound) to a missing export of ADVAPI32DLL:ChangeServiceConfig2W (roughly translated from French).

You will have to stick with Vidalia 0.0.7 until the next Vidalia release. The service support we added in Vidalia 0.0.8 broke support for Windows 95/98/ME. We'll have it fixed for the next release.

--Matt