Re: Tor crashes ZoneAlarm

Again, I wouldnt trust zour anonymity or privacy to zonealarm. It doesnt obey its own rules and it phones home. Not something to be trusted.

On 12/3/06, Kees Vonk <keesvonk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hideki Saito wrote:
> For those of your experiencing the problem with ZoneAlarm, you might
> want participate in ZoneAlarm 7 beta testing program. It seems like
> they would want to know about those crashes.
>
> http://download.zonelabs.com/bin/free/beta/index.html

I have long since given up on ZoneAlarm, they are not interested in
bug/crash reports from FreeZoneAlarm users. I am now using Comodo
firewall, with was the only decent alternative I could find, and am very
happy with it.