Re: [or-talk] ABC blocking Tor servers?

On Mon, Dec 11, 2006 at 12:39:50PM -0500, Sam Creasey wrote:
:On Mon, Dec 11, 2006 at 08:07:10AM -0800, Brian C wrote:
:> ABC makes available some full episodes of their TV programs from their
:> website.  I operate a tor server from the single static IP assigned to
:> me by my ISP.  My ISP is a Covad reseller and my IP address resolves to
:> a Covad block located in San Francisco, CA.
:>
:> When I go to: http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing
:>
:> I get the message: "Only viewers within the United States can watch
:> these full-length episodes."
:>

I'm getting the same thing from my middle-man router so it seems a
wide ranging block. on a US .edu registered IP.