[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Private Tor Configuration
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Private Tor Configuration
- From: Sharmistha Roy <sharm_roy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:28:58 -0800 (PST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:29:28 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=1ju+/Pu+fAn9zAvPWpRt9ZpjuFHIWi7xJDogeS9d0ojvo5Y8aaOmNdGewfQ293WVIiTV3sqLj4xMJU5lWn+nezGLecBZkPTAq3yG+RWpGtEwil56n/Q4JVk3jv5XUDCPWnNY6hWXCzgS+PWevBWE/A7YjuMbLii7+Ry8Wmh5FCo=;
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am setting up my own Tor private network with 1 Directory server, 2 OR servers and 1 OR client. After configuration I am able to see the keys exchange between the server but I am constantly getting the message in the Directory server message logs" No running Dirservers known". I am not sure whether the communication between the server and the 2 OR servers are ok if I get this message. Does someone have a documentation on setting up a private Tor network with this configuration? Is it ok to have only 1 Directory server and 2 OR servers in a LAN? Though my LAN is isolated from the Internet I have assigned it public IP address.
Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.