Re: Media campaign against connection data storage

Hello Enigma,

It would be cool to have it trasnlated to english (the javascript and related docs) because I'm more than worried with the situation also here in Spain (I'm also even under police investigation due [not directly but mostly] to my relation with tor).

Funny Spanish people is happy because they'll have an Electronic ID card (containing biometric data about them).... but damn cool ! it's ELECTRONIC !!!!

Screw it, if somebody translates it to Spanish, please, keep it simple. I'm not happy about that, I'm Spanish.

Jorge Daza García-Blanes
jorge@xxxxxxxxxxx - GPG id: 5D7ACDEF