privoxy bundled with Mac Tor v0.1.2.4-alpha is ppc-only

I recently noticed some odd error messages in my system log[1], and some web searching seemed to indicate it was likely related to running ppc-only code on my Intel-based Mac. It appears the binary of Privoxy that is bundled with the non-Vidalia Tor v0.1.2.4-alpha is ppc-only[2]. Since I hadn't noticed the errors before, I am assuming this is different from Tor v0.1.2.3-alpha. I could be wrong, but I couldn't find an easy way to check the binaries without installing each one. Is this, in fact, new? If not, is there a reason we cannot build universal copies of Privoxy?

/jgt

1. similar to "kernel[0]: shared_region: 0x5486458: lsf_map: unable to allocate entry"
2. i.e. http://tor.eff.org/dist/osx/Tor-0.1.2.4-alpha-tiger-universal- Bundle.dmg
--
http://tamboli.cx/
PGP Key ID: 0x7F2AC862B511029F