Re: privoxy bundled with Mac Tor v0.1.2.4-alpha is ppc-only

On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 11:00:26AM -0500, jay@xxxxxxxxxx wrote 0.8K bytes in 20 lines about:
: running ppc-only code on my Intel-based Mac. It appears the binary of
: Privoxy that is bundled with the non-Vidalia Tor v0.1.2.4-alpha is
: ppc-only[2]. Since I hadn't noticed the errors before, I am assuming
: build universal copies of Privoxy?

	Privoxy for OSX has always been a PPC arch.  The distribution
	from Privoxy is PPC only.  I have been able to make Privoxy
	3.0.6 compile as a fat binary from source.  It involves a few
	hacks and seems unstable.  Compiling from source also requires I
	rework the bundling and scripts that are dependent upon the
	shipping osx zipfile.

	In Tor 0.1.2.4-alpha we changed to Privoxy 3.0.6.  The new
	version seems to have introduced the errors, but doesn't seem to
	affect the workings of Privoxy itself.

	I'll bump the universal privoxy up on my to do list for future
	versions.

--
Andrew