Re: Firewall with Tor

On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 10:32:18AM +0000, gnu@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 2.4K bytes in 58 lines about:
: they claim to use Tor in their firewall and there is an .iso available for
: download but after reading their webpage I am still confused if the firewall
: is available for free to everyone or you need to buy their hardware in
: order to
: be able to use it.

	I believe it is free.  They provide two images, one specifically
	for their hardware appliance, another for general hardware.

	It is a highly customized Debian OS with an easier to use
	GUI/web interface for configuring a firewall, using Tor, Jap,
	Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, etc.  I think Tor is limited to client or
	middle-node right now.

	I exchanged a few emails with the founder.  He was responsive
	and honest about the capabilities.

--
Andrew
fortune: I'd like MY data-base JULIENNED and stir-fried!