Help with directory mirror

Hi,

I need some help with a directory mirror that I already set up.

I have 3 directory mirrors set up, each having PublishServerDescriptor
= 0 and DirPort and ORPort set. Let's call them DirectoryMirror1,
DirectoryMirror2, DirectoryMirror3.

Then I have 3 of my own computers that I set up as Tor Onion Routers
(servers). Let's call them Tor1, Tor2, and Tor3. Each of them have the
correct DirServer lines pointing to DirectoryMirrorX.

Now, I have a client with the DirServer lines pointing to
DirectoryMirrorX and which tries to setup a circuit with TorX as a
node in the circuit. This fails. Note that DirectoryMirrorX does have
TorX in its cached-status.

However, if I have the client with the same DirServer lines try to
setup a circuit with the other Tor nodes (the "real" ones on the
network), this works.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric