Best Hardware for TOR server..

Hello TOR developers, experienced users
  I am planning on getting my TOR server up again using new hardware. If any of these things won't work well with a TOR server, plz let me know.
  Because of difficulty in the past when I was using minimum hardware specs,  I now will be setting up my TOR server on a dedicated machine with this physical architecture:
 P4 processor @ 3GHZ, Intel MB, 2GB DDR2 RAM, 80 GB SATA HD, all behind a  Linksys Firewall Router.
  My service provider will most likely be Comcast cable broadband.

**Comcast always adds their own modem, I am wondering if the usual modems they provide will be adequate for use with a TOR server.**

  My main question here is whether or not Comcast's modem will work well with a TOR server, or, if I need to upgrade *that too*... If anyone knows if there is something wrong here, or something I seriously need to improve upon, please reply.

  The whole thing will be on RedHat Enterprise Linux.
                                      cheers, Algenon