Re: Running on embedded hardware

Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2007 schrieb coderman:
> On Dec 26, 2007 6:24 AM, Jan Luehr <or-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I built tor with ./configure --prefix=/opt/tor -with-libevent-dir
> > (...) --with-ssl-dir (...)
>
> can you provide the rest of the configure string for tor?
>
> > --- SIGILL (Illegal instruction) @ 0 (0) ---
> > +++ killed by SIGILL +++
>
> this is usually an openssl crypto or other optimization using an
> instruction that is not supported by the processor.
>
> did you build openssl yourself too, or use the openwrt trunk package?

./configure --prefix=/opt/tor --with-libevent-dir=/opt/libevent --with-ssl-dir=/opt/openssl

(openssl - From OpenWRT - copied from openwrt/build_mipsel/openssl-0.9.8d/)

openssl, libz were built by OpenWRT makescripts - as described here:
http://downloads.openwrt.org/docs/buildroot-documentation.html

libevent, tor native - with
http://www.uclibc.org/downloads/root_fs_mipsel.ext2.bz2
(some errors strange appeared on cross-compiling tor)

Thanks,
Keep smiling
yanosz