Re: Running on embedded hardware

Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2007 schrieb coderman:
> On Dec 26, 2007 7:21 AM, Jan Luehr <or-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > ./configure --prefix=/opt/tor --with-libevent-dir=/opt/libevent
> > --with-ssl-dir=/opt/openssl
>
> i believe you need to pass at least --target= and maybe --host and --build.

ehm,... since everything is native, ./configure has no problem detecting it:

checking build system type... mipsel-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... mipsel-unknown-linux-gnu

> also, openssl in opnewrt appears to be configured with "no-threads",
> if you still encounter weirdness, can you try adding:
> --disable-threads to the Tor configure and see if this makes a
> difference?

Ah ok, I'll give it a try. Afair, libpthread is not in OpenWRT - I copied it
from the mipsel_buildroot. Maybe the platform doesn't support posix
threads....

Thanks,
Keep smiling
yanosz