Tor 0.2.0.15-alpha is out

Tor 0.2.0.14-alpha and 0.2.0.15-alpha fix a bunch of bugs with the
features added in 0.2.0.13-alpha.

https://www.torproject.org/download.html

Changes in version 0.2.0.15-alpha - 2007-12-25
  o Major bugfixes:
    - Fix several remotely triggerable asserts based on DirPort requests
      for a v2 or v3 networkstatus object before we were prepared. This
      was particularly bad for 0.2.0.13 and later bridge relays, who
      would never have a v2 networkstatus and would thus always crash
      when used. Bugfixes on 0.2.0.x.
    - Estimate the v3 networkstatus size more accurately, rather than
      estimating it at zero bytes and giving it artificially high priority
      compared to other directory requests. Bugfix on 0.2.0.x.

  o Minor bugfixes:
    - Fix configure.in logic for cross-compilation.
    - When we load a bridge descriptor from the cache, and it was
      previously unreachable, mark it as retriable so we won't just
      ignore it. Also, try fetching a new copy immediately. Bugfixes
      on 0.2.0.13-alpha.
    - The bridge GeoIP stats were counting other relays, for example
      self-reachability and authority-reachability tests.

  o Minor features:
    - Support compilation to target iPhone; patch from cjacker huang.
      To build for iPhone, pass the --enable-iphone option to configure.

Changes in version 0.2.0.14-alpha - 2007-12-23
  o Major bugfixes:
    - Fix a crash on startup if you install Tor 0.2.0.13-alpha fresh
      without a datadirectory from a previous Tor install. Reported
      by Zax.
    - Fix a crash when we fetch a descriptor that turns out to be
      unexpected (it used to be in our networkstatus when we started
      fetching it, but it isn't in our current networkstatus), and we
      aren't using bridges. Bugfix on 0.2.0.x.
    - Fix a crash when accessing hidden services: it would work the first
      time you use a given introduction point for your service, but
      on subsequent requests we'd be using garbage memory. Fixed by
      Karsten Loesing. Bugfix on 0.2.0.13-alpha.
    - Fix a crash when we load a bridge descriptor from disk but we don't
      currently have a Bridge line for it in our torrc. Bugfix on
      0.2.0.13-alpha.

  o Major features:
    - If bridge authorities set BridgePassword, they will serve a
      snapshot of known bridge routerstatuses from their DirPort to
      anybody who knows that password. Unset by default.

  o Minor bugfixes:
    - Make the unit tests build again.
    - Make "GETINFO/desc-annotations/id/<OR digest>" actually work.
    - Make PublishServerDescriptor default to 1, so the default doesn't
      have to change as we invent new directory protocol versions.
    - Fix test for rlim_t on OSX 10.3: sys/resource.h doesn't want to
      be included unless sys/time.h is already included.  Fixes
      bug 553.  Bugfix on 0.2.0.x.
    - If we receive a general-purpose descriptor and then receive an
      identical bridge-purpose descriptor soon after, don't discard
      the next one as a duplicate.

  o Minor features:
    - If BridgeRelay is set to 1, then the default for
      PublishServerDescriptor is now "bridge" rather than "v2,v3".
    - If the user sets RelayBandwidthRate but doesn't set
      RelayBandwidthBurst, then make them equal rather than erroring out.